Friday, November 26, 2010

AHHH. Sorry. 11/26

SOOO sooo sorry i havent been posting. honestly i haven't had time to write my blogs. So what im going to do. hopefully before Hawaii I'll do some photo updates from each country.

Yesterday was thanksgiving and right now you are all probably getting up to shop till you drop! haha. good luck with that. I'm sitting in an empty classroom with my friend Shannon trying to get some homework done. We only have a few more days of classes before we arrive to Hawaii on Dec 3rd. I really can't believe it is here!!

Ok I'll post more about India, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China AND Japan... and some shiplife stuff.

Woahhh I am so behind. haha. well I promise I'll have something up soon.

Love you all and miss you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment